06 Sep What does an Advanced Course in ICSI involve?
The course delivers specialized trainings, knowledge and skills in micromanipulation instrument handling and operations. This training module is apt for those who are well-aware of oocyte handling and IVF treatments for better IVF procedures. This course focuses on learning about sperm preparations, performing ICSI procedure, embryo biopsy and much more. After the completion of this course, you will have unparallel hands-on experience in the IVF lab and broader understanding of oocyte handling.
Am I eligible to pursue an Advanced Course in ICSI?
To apply for an ICSI training, you should have qualifications in MSC, BSC, MVSC, BVSC, BHMS, BUMS, MBBS, BAMS, FRCOG, MRCOG or other medical diplomas.
What is the duration of an Advanced Course in ICSI at IIRFT?
The duration of an Advanced Course in ICSI at IIRFT is 3 days. This course is most suitable for candidates who are familiar with oocyte handling.
What is the methodology of training course in ICSI?
- Basic instrumentation usage like Inverted microscope and micromanipulator
- Alignment of micromanipulator and loading of micro tools
- Oocyte preparation for ICSI
- Sperm preparations from varied samples
- Handling denuded oocytes
- Denuding oocyte cumulus complex
- Narasighe micromanipulation or Eppendorf micromanipulation
- Embryo biopsy
- Instrument selections
Through this course, you will receive quality learning through following methods:
- Interactive teaching sessions
- Practical laboratory training sessions
- Live lectures and multimedia presentations
If you have the passion to learn about state of the ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) with cutting edge technology under the guidance of Dr. Rita Bakshi & Competent Team, Get admission now by filling the details in the section mentioned below or write us at email@example.com for any query.