10 Jun Prospects of Clinical Embryology Training in India
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is one of the most progressive and innovative technology in the field of embryology. The reason behind the demand of clinical embryologist and infertility expert is due to the increasing infertility cases in men and women globally. From gamete handling to embryo development, embryology training in India is catching attention of abroad medical students also.
You can also get enrolled in ART fellowship program, certificate, basic and advanced courses in the field of assisted reproductive technology (ART) in India’s No. 1 IVF training Centre known by the name of International Institute of Reproduction and fertility training (IIRFT) with headquarter in New Delhi.
What features makes us unique?
Our institute is well equipped with latest IVF-ICSI lab and theatre. This training Centre is guided by following renowned infertility experts:
- Dr. Rita Bakshi – Chairperson and Senior Infertility Specialist (MBBS, Diploma in ART & Endoscopy)
- Mr. Ram Prakash – Senior embryologist (MSc)
- Ms. Khushi Gupta – Clinical embryologist (MSc)
- Evenness of cell division
- Try to be relaxed, stay calm and stress free as stress causes negative fluctuations in the hormone production and limits blood circulation.
- Seven hours of uninterrupted sleep is recommended to have positive impact on reproductive hormones and the uterus.
- Nutritional diet with increased supplements for progesterone is highly beneficial to increase thickness of the lining.
Other than these eminent healthcare experts, there are competent and experienced embryologists, senior nurses, reproductive endocrinologists, biologists, and other experts in assisted reproductive techniques. Established in 2010, IIRFT has trained and produced more than 500 eminent embryologists not only to national but international students also.
Top courses and fellowships offered by IIRFT
All the fellowship training programs and courses are approved by FOGSI (Federation of Obstetric & Gynecological Societies of India). The courses available in IIRFT includes:
- Certificate Course in ART
- Certificate Course in Embryology
- Basic Course in Semenology & IUI
- Advanced Course in ICSI
- Advanced Course in Cryopreservation
- Certificate Course in Fertility Nursing
If you have the passion to learn about state of the ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) with cutting edge technology under the guidance of Dr. Rita Bakshi & Competent Team, Get admission now by filling the details in the section mentioned below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.