07 Feb Our ART Fellowship Program for excellence in ART
International Institute of Reproduction and Fertility Training (IIRFT) you to pursue our ART fellowship program and gain comprehensive knowledge through teachings, learning sessions, hands-on and practical demonstrations and achieve excellence. Through this program, we wish to succeed in our goal to produce successful and efficient gynecologists with invaluable understanding of assisted reproductive technology.
In this program, we have integrated our capabilities and scientific skills to provide you with a chance to learn cutting edge technology from renowned embryology in India.
We at IIRFT thrive to deliver optimum exposure to ART techniques such as conventional IVF, minimal IVF, Surrogacy with Egg donor, IVF with egg donor, cryopreservation of sperms, sperm freezing all at one place.
How will ART fellowship program help me?
During our ART fellowship program, you will gain learning on the following aspects:
- Basics of male and female’s reproductive system anatomy and physiology
- Applied Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Pathology of the male and female reproductive system.
- Ultrasonography in reproductive medicine.
- Male and female infertility identification.
- Ovulation Induction, monitoring of Ovulation and controlled Ovarian Stimulation.
- Intrauterine insemination.
- Ovum pick up and Embryo transfer.
- Safety issues in ART.
- Basic Embryology.
- Exposure to Laboratory techniques in ART.
- Handling of gametes.
- Basics of Reproductive Genetics.
Who can apply?
Candidates with qualifications in MD (Obs & Gyne) and DNB, MS (OG) and DGO can are fit for our ART fellowship program. This program is for duration of six months, which can be extended if required.
How can you apply?
- Mail your resume including professional experience and academic qualification at email@example.com.
- Your resume will be evaluated and if it gets shortlisted, you will soon receive an interview call.
- Your interview process will start and our clinical expertise will gain a brief overview of your potential abilities and overall understanding of the ART industry.
- If you pass the interview, our team will get in touch you and explain you in detail, each and every aspect of our ART fellowship program.
Our quality clinical staff and embryologists aspire to offer you a worthwhile and unforgettable learning experience and homely environment during your fellowship program with us. Dr Rita Bakshi, best IVF specialist in India, will be happy to assist and guide you with her expert guidance whenever needed.
Once you complete this program, you may receive job opportunity at our fertility clinic, International Fertility Centre (IFC) located in New Delhi, depending upon your skills and learning gained during the ART fellow program. IFC is headed by Dr Rita Bakshi, who has more than 30 years of experience in the fertility industry and has successfully delivered more than 8000+ babies till now.
If you have the passion to learn about state of the ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) with cutting edge technology under the guidance of Dr. Rita Bakshi & Competent Team, Get admission now by filling the details in the section mentioned below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.