07 Jun Learn About Cryopreservation in Depth at IIRFT
International Institute of Reproduction and Fertility Training is the most reputed fertility training centre in India offering various basic and advanced courses in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology. IIRFT has been providing IVF and infertility training over a decade with the help of cutting-edge technology and expert guidance through highly skilled staff.
Learn Cryopreservation at IIRFT
IIRFT offers Advanced Course in Cryopreservation for candidates who have acquired a degree in medical or life sciences background. Main objective of the course is to provide in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of Cryopreservation process for sperms and embryos. The course provides insights of the freezing techniques, instruments and protocols related to sperm, oocytes, embryos and blastocysts.
What does the Advanced Course in Cryopreservation at IIRFT includes?
- Fundamentals of Cryopreservation
- Usage of different types of Cryo-media
- Freezers & their functioning
- Sperm cryopreservation methods and limitations
- Embryo cryopreservation methods and limitations
- Vitrification concept, development, methods and limitations
- Cryopreservation of epididymal and vas deferens aspirates (Demonstration only)
- Isolation and cryopreservation of sperm from testicular biopsy specimens (Demonstration only)
- Protocol for cryopreservation of ovarian tissue from cancer patients (Demonstration only)
- LN2 Transfer from & to on cryo-can
- Filling of LN2 in to programmable freezer
- Demo of programming for various samples loading of cryo-straw
- Labeling of cryo-straw
- Cryopreservation of sperm
- Storing of cryo-straw/ vials in Canister
What will you gain while getting trained at IIRFT?
- Interactive discussion and teaching sessions on :
1. Slow freezing versus vitrification
2. Comparison between different vitrification systems and devices
3. Improving survival rates
- Hands-on laboratory training sessions
- Live lectures and multimedia presentations
- Multiple-choice questions on lab techniques linked to each course module.
- Specific lab techniques taught during the training.
- PPT talk on a topic linked to a course module.
- Course Syllabus with Reading Material and Lab Protocols
- Controlled Access to the State-of-the-art lab at International Fertility Centre
- Certificate of Training (issued upon successful assessment by the instructor)
If you have the passion to learn about state of the ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) with cutting edge technology under the guidance of Dr. Rita Bakshi & Competent Team, Get admission now by filling the details in the section mentioned below or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any query.