16 Jan How to Choose Best Embryology Training Course for you?
Assisted Reproductive technologies are no less than a boon for couples who are troubled by infertility and find it difficult to achieve parenthood naturally. People these days seem to be more acceptable towards assisted reproductive techniques and do not hesitate while seeking the help of a fertility expert. This is why new fertility clinics are opening at a rapid pace.
An increasing number of fertility clinics have raised the need for trained embryologists not only in India but across the globe. Clinical embryology is an important aspect of infertility treatment. If you have undergone right training, you can be a successful professional in the assisted reproduction industry.
Choosing the right embryology training institute is a crucial factor for your success as an embryologist. You need to select a training course which is capable of offering complete theoretical and practical knowledge. A competent embryology course should include:
- Introduction to lab procedures, equipment and apparatus.
- Handling of pipettes and pumps
- Embryo cleavage, blastocysts, and culture medium
- Sperm preparation, assessment, cryopreservation, preparation for IVF and ICSI stimulation protocols
- Embryo selection, embryo replacement and embryo transfer
- Quality control and maintenance, record-keeping
- Oocyte retrieval, grading of oocytes and insemination
- Alignment of injection needles and immobilization of sperm during the ICSI process
- Troubleshooting Methods
This was something about the course, now comes the training centre. If your course is well designed but your training centre doesn’t have the required infrastructure, the efficacy of the training program is not going to be up to the mark.
Consider IIRFT for most effective Embryology Training Course:
IIRFT is one of the most reputed ART training institutes in India. It offers quality training in assisted reproduction techniques. Backed by expert supervision of Dr. Rita Bakshi, India’s renowned IVF specialist, IIRFT makes embryology training a great learning experience for you. Some important factors which make IIRFT standout as an embryology training institute are:
- Advanced Infrastructure
- State-of-the-ART Laboratory equipped with Latest Tools
- Exposure to Laboratory techniques in ART
- Interactive teaching with multimedia presentations and discussion sessions
- Experienced Training staff, including IVF experts and embryologists
Assisted reproduction technologies have a lot to offer as a career option. Making the right call while choosing your training course may guide you to a successful career as an embryologist.