23 May How Will Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine Benefit You?
There are various advanced courses that have been introduced in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) to provide a better understanding of the complex issues that arise during the infertility treatments. International Institute of Reproduction and Fertility Training (IIRFT) offer many ART courses and one such course is “Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine”.
Fellowship Reproductive Medicine at IIRFT
International Institute of Reproduction and Fertility Training (IIRFT) is the leading training institute in the field of ARTs. It offers six months Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine which is also known as the ART fellowship program, with the aim to provide complete hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of ART procedures in India.
We have combined our strength and organizational capabilities and scientific prowess together to offer gynecologists, a golden chance to learn cutting-edge technology from a faculty who has a wide range of expertise in the field of reproductive medicine, reproductive surgery and assisted reproductive technology, on one-on-one interactive basis.
Benefits of Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine at IIRFT
Candidates pursuing fellowship reproductive medicine at IIRFT will become an active part in IFC’s system and obtain competitive experience of the day-to-day activities. Candidates at IIRFT will receive comprehensive and overall exposure of the following:
- Basics of anatomy and physiology of male and female reproductive system
- Applied Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Pathology of the male and female reproductive system
- Ultra-sonography in reproductive medicine
- Diagnosis of male and female infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Monitoring of Ovulation
- Intrauterine insemination
- Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
- Ovum pick up and Embryo transfer
- Safety issue in ART including OHSS and multiple pregnancies
- Basic Embryology
- Exposure to Laboratory techniques in ART
- Storage and Use of gametes
- Basics of Reproductive Genetics: Genetic history and counseling, approach to chromosome analysis, Prenatal diagnosis, Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) or Pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS)
If you have the passion to learn about state of the ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) with cutting edge technology under the guidance of Dr. Rita Bakshi & Competent Team, Get admission now by filling the details in the section mentioned below or write us at email@example.com for any query.