18 Jul Why one should pursue Assisted Reproductive Technology at IIRFT?
International Institute of Reproduction and Fertility Training helps in providing the aspired candidates a platform to fulfill their dreams. We offer the best training to our candidates so that they can enhance both their knowledge and skills. Our team and staff are comprised of well experienced people who encourage interpersonal interaction for better understanding of the concepts and give them a chance to procure in-depth knowledge about current management strategies of infertile issues.
Objective of the Course:
Assisted reproductive technology at IIRFT is a short duration course of 10 days in which a candidate gets in-depth knowledge about ART in terms of both theoretical and practical aspects. It is an inclusive course that covers pre-treatment evaluation, testing, follicular monitoring, ultrasound training, oocyte recovery, and embryo transfer. Throughout the course candidates will be given hands on training in a comprehensive manner and will get to know about various treatment procedures.
The criteria for pursuing any one of the multiple courses is that if the candidate has completed the following courses:
BSC, MSC or any other life science background, BVSC, MVSC, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, MBBS, MD, MRCOG, FRCOG or any medical degree from any recognized institute.
Our Teaching Methodology includes:
- Interactive teaching sessions along with group decisions.
- Hands-on laboratory training sessions.
- Live lectures and multimedia presentations for better understanding.
Topics for our hands on training are as follows:
- Introduction to the course
- Identify patients.
- Ovulation Induction & Stimulation Protocols
- Male infertility and female infertility investigations
- Indications for IVF
- Follicle Monitoring
- Semen Analysis & Preparation
- Setting up of IVF Lab
- Stress management for couples undergoing ART
- Luteal phase support
- Approaches to ovarian stimulation in patients with PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Management of poor responders
- Prevention and management of OHSS (Ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome)
- Counseling infertile patients for various ART procedures
- Ovum Pickup Observation
Throughout the course we provide syllabus with reading material and Lab protocols, access to state-of-art-lab at International Fertility Centre with cutting edge technology and helps the participants to gain academic excellence. After completion, we offer the participants a certificate of training and then most of them are ready to lay their hands in the same professional field.
If you have the passion to learn about state of the ART (Assisted Reproductive Technology) with cutting edge technology and in the guidance of Dr. Rita Bakshi & Competent Team, Get admission now by filling the details in the section mentioned below or write us at email@example.com for any query.