IIRFT is proud to introduce 6 months ART fellowship program for thriving gynaecologists around the world. Through this course, we wish to deliver in-depth knowledge through lectures, real hands-on training and demonstrations for assured proficiency of aspirant gynaecologists.
We are headquartered in New Delhi where all the interested participants need to attend a training to commence their journey of making a difference.
About Our Fellowship Program
The ART fellowship program at IIRFT is born with the goal to provide driven and responsible students complete hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of ART procedures in India.
We have combined our strength and organizational capabilities and scientific prowess together to offer gynaecologists, a golden chance to learn cutting edge technology from a faculty who has a wide range of expertise in the field of reproductive medicine, reproductive surgery and assisted reproductive technology, on one-on-one interactive basis.
IIRFT deals with overall aspects of IVF procedures and every candidate will gain exposure to standard and minimal stimulation IVF, Donor egg IVF, Surrogacy, and frozen embryo transfers all under one roof.
The eligibility criterion and regulations shall be set by the Clinical Board of IIRFT and can be modified based upon their discretion. Candidates who have passed Medical Post Graduate Clinical Courses recognized by the Medical Council of India which includes MD (OG), MS (OG), DGO, DNB.
Before You Apply
Step 1 : You need to forward your professional and academic details (resume) to us by dropping a mail at email@example.com.
Step 2 : Your resume will be analyzed and if it gets shortlisted, you will receive an interview call.
Step 3 : The interview process will be a short overview of your abilities and understanding of the ART industry.
Step 4 : Once you clear the interview, you will be soon informed the complete details of our program.
- The duration of our Fellowship program will be 6 months.
- The first session of our Fellowship program will be held on 1st February 2017.
Candidates will receive comprehensive and overall exposure of the following :
- Basics of anatomy and physiology of male and female reproductive system
- Applied Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Pathology of the male and female reproductive system
- Ultra-sonography in reproductive medicine
- Diagnosis of male and female infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Monitoring of Ovulation
- Intrauterine insemination
- Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
- Ovum pick up and Embryo transfer
- Safety issue in ART including OHSS and multiple pregnancies
- Basic Embryology
- Exposure to Laboratory techniques in ART
- Storage and Use of gametes
- Basics of Reproductive Genetics: Genetic history and counseling, approach to chromosome analysis, Prenatal diagnosis, Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) or Pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS)
Candidates pursuing our ART Fellowship Program will become an active part in IFC’s system and obtain competitive experience of the day-to day activities.